ISA Network Alert System - About Keiko
Keiko alerts you immediately by buzzer, light, voice and e-mail, in case troubles on your network are detected.
- ① Node : Down
- ② Node Manager : Detects down, Sends command to Keiko
- ③ Keiko : Turns red LED on, Plays voice
Keiko has a built-in monitoring function for networks and IT devices. Therefore you do not need any other network management software. Keiko alerts almost all troubles of network devices and/or connections by buzzer, light, voice or e-mail.
Let's start with Keiko!!
- Equipped with a simple network monitoring function
- Up to 20 nodes and 40 SNMP Traps
- Light: On and 2 flashing patterns
- Buzzer: 2 different patterns
- Voice: 20 messages available
- E-mail: 5 destinations
- SNMP Trap: 40 traps
- Controlable by external commands, using RSH, SMNP, TCP.
- Enhances the features of your Network Management Software.